Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Correct Toes are too big



Do I see an improvement in my feet? It has been 3 days so far since I started wearing Correct Toes. They do hurt a little and the last 2 nights I kicked off the socks and Correct Toes in my sleep.

I watched the modification videos on their website and realized my Correct Toes are too big for me. I got this awesome response when I contacted customer service:
Hi Elaine,

It sounds like the S/M size is a bit too big for you.  We do have a pre-release of our new small size available. This will fit a child shoe size 1 and higher, and a women shoe size 5-7.   If you would like to exchange the current pair you have for the small size we would just need you to return your pair back to our office (address below my signature).  Once we receive those we will send out the small size.
That would explain them never wanting to stay on and the pain. I remembered how much those wire braces used to hurt and I figured straightening my baby toe would be similar.

I will continue to update once I receive the replacements in my size!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I found your blog online randomly searching. I'm wondering if the correct toes worked for you? I have the same exact issues

    ReplyDelete